I have a lot to feel happy about right now. I’m happy to be back to blogging and yapping with you lovely people! I’m also happy that Victoria is doing so much better right now. She’s recovered from the latest surgery very well and the pain has been much more manageable during the recovery. Lovely people from all over have sent heartwarming little cards, letters, craft projects and pick-me-ups. The rest of us are finally over our various illnesses and it really seems the clouds have lifted. Victoria will have another round of tests in 3 months to check on the cancer but we’re optimistic, and we’re doing what we can to keep her super healthy in the meantime.
Here’s a few other things that are making me happy lately…
- Baby feet.
- Siblings who still like to play together.
- New herb gardens even though I didn’t get a chance to plant a veggie garden (yet) this year.
- Puppy kisses.
- Glamour photo shoots in the back yard.
- My bulletproof roses.
- Kombucha mother shared from a friend so we can start a new round of flavored concoctions.
- Kids who love nature and photography.
- New parks and places to explore together.
- You. Thanks for all of the comments, well wishes, prayers and encouragement this month. It really means a lot, and every bit was appreciated.
I’m hoping to be back in the swing of things soon.
Now, who’s up for some fabulous messy fun? I hear international Play in the Mud Day is coming soon…… ;)