We’re less than 6 days away from meeting our little one and I’m feeling awfully tired these days. So today’s list of ways to make the day magical is courtesy of Pinterest!
These are all crafts and activities that I’ve pinned to my boards lately. Click on the photos to visit the sites…
1. Marshmallow shooters/pom pom poppers
2. Power drills and pumpkins (eek! love the idea but with CLOSE supervision!)
3. Angry birds in the back yard
4. Cave of stars via cardboard box and Christmas lights
5. Lawn Jenga
6. Homemade cough drops and cough drop lollipops (honey based)
7. Wand tutorial (we made these and loved it!)
8. Scratch-off pumpkins (black spray paint, then scratch your design)
9. Teacher Tom’s fabulous, kid-friendly version of crayon melting art
10. Quick epsom salt geode egg shells
Hopefully I’ll get a post or two in before our new babe arrives, but otherwise I’ll be sure to arrange for some pictures to be posted ASAP when we meet her.
Have a magical week!