It’s spring, and that means one thing is guaranteed at my house.
Luckily, they clean up pretty easy. And so do bathrooms. 🙂
Want to have some fun with the mud with your kiddos? Here’s 10 ways to play with it…
- Make mud pies.
- Paint with it on the driveway or sidewalk.
- Squish your toes in it.
- Make seed bombs.
- Make mud sculptures, marbles, etc. and let them dry in the sun.
- Make mud art.
- Drive toy trucks and cars through it.
- Write in it with sticks or your fingers.
- Jump in it. Watch out!
- Totally make a mess in it. Yes, grown ups too. 🙂
Oh and clean up? That’s what sprinklers and water balloons are for!