Yes, assignments! Bet you didn’t know there would be homework when you wandered in!
Please do at least one of the following:
- Get down on the floor to play.
- Build something, paint something or otherwise create something.
- Give your child at least 10 hugs and/or kisses.
- Do something nice for somebody else’s child.
- Do something nice for you.
- Laugh like a fool.
- Frame some of your child’s art and display it where it will make you smile.
- Just sit and talk with your child.
- Make silly faces at your kids and then play innocent when they look.
- Leave a comment with an assignment of your own.
Extra credit if you do more than one! Do not do all ten. No perfectionism allowed.