Hello from Nebraska! We’re on a mini-vacation to see Magical Mama Tiffany and her family. We’ve had fabulous thunderstorms and much tea. I’m not sure what’s on the agenda for the two days we’ll be here other than more rain and more tea, but that sounds wonderful to me.
So now, courtesy of me, Tiffany and Victoria, here’s a few plans for making some magical moments this week….
1. Chase fireflies.
2. Make puppets and put on a puppet show.
3. Gather sticks in the back yard and some fun art supplies (paint, glitter, baubles…) and make magic wands.
4. Bake cookies. The more decadent, the better.
5. Go strawberry picking.
6. Walk around town adding food coloring to puddles. Tiffany says, “Wouldn’t it be fun to go walking and find all different colors of puddles?!”.
7. Use clean sand castle molds to make ice cream castles. Decorate wildly and eat!
8. Play the sock game. Everybody puts on socks and sits in a circle, then tries to pull everybody else’s socks off while keeping their own on. Whoever is last to have a sock on wins!
9. Blow raspberries on everybody’s bellies.
10. Leave a candy bar and a note for the mailman.
And now, the house is filled with pirate songs and happy screams and I’m off to drink more tea and yap some more with Tiffany! Have a magical week!