Welcome to a wonderful new week! Here’s a few ways to make some memories with your kiddos sometime soon…
1. Have a glow-in-the-dark treasure hunt after dark.
2. Take a horse drawn carriage ride. We went two weekends in a row because we happened upon them, once at a winery and once at a historic event. At $5 and $3 each, it was worth the cost for a really wonderful experience.
3. Record a new wacky or sweet greeting on the answering machine together. Keep it short but fun!
4. Make nature pendants. (Jack made a billion of these plus bookmarks the other day and loved it, though you can’t tell by this look on his face!)
5. Call some local museums and find out when they have free days to visit (many are free all the time!). Spend an afternoon just dawdling and enjoying yourself there.
6. After dark, head outside together and howl at the moon.
8. Make some toad houses.
9. Have a breakfast picnic in the park.
10. Run in the sprinkler together. Yes, you too!
And with that, I’m off to shovel through the clutter in the living room… Or curl up with my Cooking Light magazine. I haven’t decided which yet!
Have a magical week!