How do you like our new home? I’m very happy I’ve switched to WordPress, other than the fact that I miss my colors. 😉 Maybe I’ll figure out a way to make life rainbow colored again in my posts, but in the meantime I can live with black and white.
Here’s some ideas for ways to make a little magic this week…
- Have all your dinner conversations in pig latin.
- Host the Olympics in the kitchen– pull the kids on towel “sleds,” have them skate in their sock feet, you name it.
- Let the kids use washable markers to give you an ankle tattoo.
- Write and mail letters to yourselves.
- Make homemade butter.
- Play hide and seek.
- Start making toasts at meals. The more, the better!
- Use kitchen gadgets to make supper fanciful. For instance, use a cookie press to pipe out mashed potato stars.
- Go to a book reading at a local bookstore.
- Buy some spring flowers to fill the house with the sights and scents of spring.