2. Grab some leftover Halloween face paints (or makeup!)
and do face painting with the kids.
3. Make banana bread in a bag together.
4. Gather up some handfuls of smooth rocks, acorns or other natural materials and paint them together to make some creative (free!) homemade toys.
5. Go ice skating, roller skating or inline skating together.
6. Look at the moon through binoculars.
7. Make art dolls.
8. Make a back yard obstacle course.
9. Climb a tree together and do something up there
(homework, read a book, sit and talk, have a snack…).
10. Make a fun portable hammock with a sheet and two grown ups
holding the corners.
Swing your favorite little person in the middle of it.
Have a magical week!