1. Dress the dog up for Halloween and take him on a walk. Count the smiles you get from passers by.
2. Carve jack-o-lanterns together. If you like, put a different spin on it by carving aliens or monsters like these.
5. Smash acorns! Magical Mama Shari says her kids had a blast collecting acorns and smashing them with a hammer. I know my kiddos would love that too. For goodness sakes, make them wear protective eyewear though. 😉
6. Get some oranges and cloves and make fabulous pomanders like this guy.
8. Have a laughing contest. Participants can do anything they can think of to make the others laugh.
9. Take a cue from these folks and work on a really big scale chalk project. Also take a cue and use real chalk pastels instead of cheap sidewalk chalk. Think of the vibrant colors!
Have a magical week!