We’re at Grandma and Grandpa’s house for a few days while we volunteer at a wonderful outdoor history program for kids. I only have a moment on the in-laws’ computer so I thought I’d check in and give a quick assignment! I can’t help it, it’s the homeschool mom in me. 😉
Your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to do one or more of the following!
- Find a small child and tell him 3 reasons you love him.
- Find a small child and tell her you have been ordered to give her all the hugs she wants, any number she likes!
- Make random silly faces at the kids.
- Put birthday candles in dinner. Relight them lots.
- Play chase with the kids until you’re out of breath.
- Do anything with a small child that will make you laugh so much you have tears in your eyes.
- Leave a comment on this post about something magical you’ve done lately or want to do.
- Leave a comment on this post about anything at all. Really, there are like 3 people who ever comment and it makes me weep and sob nearly daily. You should see me. I’m a mess and the children haven’t eaten in weeks from the stress! (Okay, maybe all that is not quite true except about the 3 people, but I’m lonely here! I like people! I feel a bit like I’m sitting in a dark room at times!)
Well, enough of that. A certain 11 year-old just dropped a toddler on me and announced, "You caused him, you keep him." See if I give her babysitting references!
Happy Friday! See you soon!