Happy birthday, my sweet boy!
I can’t believe you’re 6 years old already. What a wonderful six years it has been.
You are such a sweet and special boy. There are so many reasons I love you but here are a few.
- You get wild and crazy and talk gibberish and run around like a crazed monkey.
- When you are trying to be especially sweet or well mannered, you talk with a British accent.
- You still love to snuggle with your mama.
- You love animals.
- You are patient with your troublesome little brother and crazy-making big sisters and even like them a lot of the time.
- You make darling drawings.
- You love books.
- You’re not above doing "girl stuff" if it’s fun.
- You’re generous.
- You love to cook, do crafts and play games.
- You ask to "do kindergarten."
- Your favorite color is green and you love being outside.
- You collect metal pieces to build your Alicia-bot (the full size robot mama you are building to take over my other jobs so you can have more time with me).
- You make me smile.
- You are dramatic, entertaining and funny.
- You are very smart.
- You try to do the right thing.
- You have a good heart.
I love you with all my heart, my sweetie pie. Please always let me ruffle your hair and give you kisses every once in a while even though you’re too old for it now.
You bring us all so much happiness and so many smiles. Thank you so much for being my
little big boy.
I love you!
Happy 6th Birthday, Sweetie!
I hope you had a wonderful day!