Yesterday I wrote about Victoria changing as she nears 11. I loved reading the comments it generated, here and in emails. It seems I’m not alone!
I did a little research to see what to expect the next couple of years and found a good article here that talked about typical changes and why they occur. I’m a little more likely to let some things slide after reading it.
Here’s a snip…
The article is full of info. It’s a good read!
But I also thought that I should come up with a new list of fun stuff to do with my unpredictable but still fabulous tween.
Here’s some ideas I came up with.
- Go out for dessert
- Shop garage sales for cool wardrobe additions
- Hike, bike or otherwise get outside and exercise
- Help her redecorate her room
- Play cards
- Watch chick flicks
- Play soccer or shoot hoops
- Take her to an art exhibit opening
- Go boating
- Go to the beach
- Take more family camping trips
- Arrange for her to have more fun activities with friends and just be there to yap about it when she comes home. 🙂
What’s on your list?