I’m still terribly sick but wanted to post something quickly for my loyal two readers! 😉
So here, a few words from my fabulous 10 year-old, Victoria (who did all the fonts and colors herself)…
Here are 5 things to suggest if your kids are BORED …………..
1. Print out a list of plants in your area and have them see how many they can find in the yard or (if they’re older) the town.
2. Give them each a plate of lettuce leaves and challenge them to eat like a lizard (without using their hands).
3. Make fairy houses outside. The Rules: no using thigs that are manmade, only nature and no picking anything (leaves, grass, flowers, ect).
4. Have them write a list (in their best penmanship) of 20 things that make them happy, then choose something that they’re allowed to do.
5. Have a dance party! Play some bouncy music and tell them dance!