It’s spring, and that means one thing is guaranteed at my house.
Luckily, they clean up pretty easy. And so do bathrooms.
Want to have some fun with the mud with your kiddos? Here’s 10 ways to play with it…
- Make mud pies.
- Paint with it on the driveway or sidewalk.
- Squish your toes in it.
- Make seed bombs.
- Make mud sculptures, marbles, etc. and let them dry in the sun.
- Make mud art.
- Drive toy trucks and cars through it.
- Write in it with sticks or your fingers.
- Jump in it. Watch out!
- Totally make a mess in it. Yes, grown ups too.
Oh and clean up? That’s what sprinklers and water balloons are for!