Happy Monday! Here’s a few ways to make some magic this week….
1. Play a game of thicket. This spin on hide and seek sounds like so much fun!
2. Do altered books together.
3. Make hardware store chessmen. Aren’t they fabulous????
4. Play hooky (you and the kids) and go do fabulously fun things together.
5. Make a milk carton fire station.
6. Gather some wildflowers (even tiny clovers), bundle and tie them with their own stems and leave them in public places.
7. Play dice games together at the kitchen table.
8. Find a big pile of gravel and look for treasures — petrified wood, fossils, necklace rocks (rocks with holes in them for hanging), agates… you’d be surprised what you can find! Bring tiny bags to take home your treasures.
8. Make glow in the dark food and drinks! All it takes is tonic water and a black light!
9. Make a scarecrow for the front yard. Make it more interesting by giving it extra arms, making it funny, etc.
10. And of course I had to recommend this one… dress up in fancy dresses (or capes or Superman costumes or whatever else!) and make a little museum magic.
And with that, my dears, I’m off to scowl at the laundry pile some more.
Have a magical week!