1. Dress the dog up for Halloween and take him on a walk. Count the smiles you get from passers by.
2. Carve jack-o-lanterns together. If you like, put a different spin on it by carving aliens or monsters like these.
5. Smash acorns! Magical Mama Shari says her kids had a blast collecting acorns and smashing them with a hammer. I know my kiddos would love that too. For goodness sakes, make them wear protective eyewear though.
6. Get some oranges and cloves and make fabulous pomanders like this guy.
8. Have a laughing contest. Participants can do anything they can think of to make the others laugh.
9. Take a cue from these folks and work on a really big scale chalk project. Also take a cue and use real chalk pastels instead of cheap sidewalk chalk. Think of the vibrant colors!
Have a magical week!